Terms and Conditions for Event Tickets
Please read the following before reserving tickets (by purchasing you agree to all terms and conditions):
- You are REQUIRED to wear a mask on the premises by the City of Savannah and Chatham County.
- Parties are not allowed to be seated in groups bigger than six at this time, if larger than six, the party will be split up, sitting as close as permitted.
- If your group would like to sit together, please order all tickets in one transaction. Parties may be split up if not.
- There are absolutely no refunds or transfers available after reservations are placed.
- If your party arrives after the scheduled showtime, seats are forfeited to the next available customer, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All attendees must be 21+ and have a valid government ID to enter the premises.
- All tickets are for the showtime desired, and are two separate shows.
- Seating will be assigned based on party size. We will do our best to accommodate requests, but seating decisions by staff are final.
- Doors open to the theatre 30 minutes before each show.
- Each seat is $15, or as indicated based on special events.